15 Sep Let’s get Socially Savvy!
One Aiken – Social Hours
Facebook Instagram Twitter Pinterest YouTube
It is all too much! How can I possibly keep up with posting fabulous content to all those channels? How do I help people find what I did manage to post today? I take horrible photographs. I don’t even think about what would be a good photo opportunity during the day. I don’t have the money to hire someone to do awesome graphics for me. At the end of the day, I just didn’t have time to get to the social media side of my job. I need help! Then, you get home, check out your social feeds, and think “I should post more.” It is pretty overwhelming…
Planning is the key.
One Aiken – open collaboration Social Hours are dedicated to improving our social media skills, instilling discipline in our activities, and looking for cross-collaboration opportunities around Aiken! They are also an excellent networking opportunity for social media experts to help potential clients learn what they can accomplish themselves and what they need to call an expert for.
We schedule Social Hours in the Collaboration Room for you to come and spend some quality time planning your Social Agenda. Twice a month morning sessions are from 8:30am-10:00am and twice a month Happy Hour sessions are from 5:00pm-6:30pm. Social Hours are posted on our Monthly Calendar (insert link). Choose which times are best for you. Plan the month or plan the next two weeks.
- We begin each Social Hour with a 15 minute skill share presentation for us all to learn tips from others.
- Then, we will spend about an hour mapping out our social media posts, keeping in mind how they will help us meet our goals.
- There will be free social media planning calendars for you to use depending on which social channels you use.
- The last 15 minutes will be spent sharing our goals and talking about how we can cross-collaborate to build some synergy across all of our efforts.
- There is no need to make a reservation. Just choose when you have time for a Social Hour and show up.
- Each session will have a Sponsor Host that decides the Skill Share Topic and brings some refreshments. This is a great way to share your expertise with others or promote your business a little bit. We will have Host signups every month.
- One session each month will be downstairs at Material Things to accommodate our collaborators that can’t handle the stairway up to the Collaboration Room. No excuses!
Everybody is at a different level when it comes to being socially savvy. The main goal for Social Hours is to learn from each other and prevent tackling it alone! Conversation is how we grow. Let’s work together to tell the world how fabulous Aiken is for business and quality of life. We hope you will join us for this One Aiken – open collaborations benefit!